Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding connection points to a shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkymatt

Programmer
Aug 27, 2002
US
I have a square with one connection point per side. I have X lines that I would like to each be connected to the square in different locations. X>4 and I actually would prefer that all of the connections are on a single side of the square. Is there any way to add connection points on the square?

Thanks Much,
Matt
Visio 2000 R1

The Connection point tool is on the Standard Toolbar (next to the Pointer Tool) To add Connection Points, first select the Shape you want to add CP to, then select the Tool to show the X. Hold down Ctrl key and position the CP on the object. You can change them from Inwards to Outwards or Both by right-click on the CP and selecting from the drop-down. You need to have the CP tool selected to do this.

'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

for steam enthusiasts

I wish I had known this all along....this helps immensely. Now, how do I win the lottery? What about a good stock pick? :eek:)

Thanks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back