Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding Call Park to a 5540 IP console on MIVoice Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMccauley

Technical User
Aug 23, 2021
CA
I am setting up a new MIVoice Business system with a 5540 IP console. Customer wants Call Park feature for reception. I need to setup the call park then add the call park button/key to the 55400 console. I programmed the call park feature, just need to program a button on the 5540 console. any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Hold Keys are accessible via a feature access code

Call the Console and put a call on hold. The access code should appear in the display

The Code should be something like XXYYZ Where XX=Feature Code, YY = Console Code(Probably 13), and Z = Hold Key

You can create Speedcalls to dial the Hold code to simplify/shorten digits dialed

kwbMitel thanks for the reply but not sure what you mean. I am trying to add a call park key to the 5540 ip console. I setup the call park feature(at least i think i did) i just want to add a call park key to the console. I believe it can be done but not sure how

Are you saying by pressing hold key it will do the same?

What I am telling you is that the Hold keys on the console ARE call park keys that can be accessed with feature codes

I have no idea whether what you are asking about is even possible but it certainly is not necessary.

kwbMitel thanks i understand and i was able to get it working. I am very new to mitel and never setup a 5540 before so i thank you for your assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back