Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding and Removing a DN from an ACD Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene A

Systems Engineer
Jun 5, 2018
AU
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and hope to have great interactions with you all in coming days. I normally administer CS100 through Nortel Element Manager and I only know very basic load commands.
We have an ACD Group 5500 and one of the DN attached to it is 75566 as a NUMERIC POSITION ID (0 75566). Again, key 1 has been set as MCR with DN 5293 (5293 is like a virtual DN which is attached to 75566).

ACD 5500 - DN75566 - DN5293

Firstly how do I remove DN from ACD group, I believe it's LD23? Secondly if I did remove 75566 from the ACD group, would 5293 still work and unaffected? Hope it makes sense and I would appreciate your response.

Regards,
Eugene

In LD 11 just change the key 0

key 0 scr 5293

for example then its no longer in the ACD, also keep or change the key 1 depending on your requirements

You remove the DN by reprogramming key 0 on the TN. Since it's an ACD set my preference would be to out the TN and reprogram it as new, even if you want to reprogram it as an ACD set.
If the TN is acquired by Contact Center Server then you will need to de-acquire it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back