Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding a second site(cls and 3 loggers) for archiving - 8.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

luyoodungelo

Technical User
Apr 18, 2013
ZA
Hi

I need help with configuring a 8.9 site for archiving .i have a SC already configured with another site but want to add this second site to also archive to the same SC. SC Administrator allows me to add the CLS, Create the storage group and storage path. When i create the task and save i get the error message "invalid column name 'iMigrationOption'".

Can anyway explain what this means and how can it be resolved?

you need to enable the storage center option on CLS you are adding to NICE storage center. this is done in server controller on cls in questions and select server features in there you will find storage center option. tick it and let it do its thing, do not cancel it until its finished. you will have to stop cls software on cls you are adding to nice storage center

Thanks nice12345

That option is already ticked on server controller. I tried to untick it but i was requested a password which I have no idea what it is since we inherited the site from the client and i doubt the have the password. Is there perhaps a general password NICE uses for this?

hi do you have remote access, if you have teamviewer i can look at it for you. basically on cls you have added in a table called tblsctasks the imigration option column should exist in storage center folder run the scupgrade tool and point it at the new cls you are adding and this should add column. other option is too copy that table from one cls to the other or add column manually

Thanks a great deal nice12345 - i ran the scupgrade, pointed to the new cls and the column was created. I am now able to create the new task for this cls. thanks again. I will test archiving later in the day and advise. Thanks again.

Hi,

So now i find out that the CLS does not have a CTI client so we recording basic recodings on a 8.9 analog loggers. I have tried to use the inserter for archive that the calls but the DB does not pick up any inserter calls on the tblInserterCalls table. I inserter has ran for the 1st time, its set to run at 19:00. I have changed the date on the tblInsertLoggers to an earlier daet so as to archive some of the historic calls.

Is it possible to archive these calls or can they only be archived to tape?

If YES (hope so) - What am i missing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back