Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding 2 non fp2000 javascripts to page w/ 1 fp2000 jscript aleady o

Status
Not open for further replies.

msd

Programmer
Jul 24, 2000
US
I have put one fp2000 javascript on the page. Below that I want to add 2 javascripts: a clickable slide show and a menu bar.  However fp2000 will not let me add them to the page.  What can I do please?  I am volunteering to do this for a not for profit and would very much appreciate any assistance...thanks!!!!  msd

If you're just trying to copy and paste the code, that might be the reason why you're having problems.&nbsp;&nbsp;Front Page interprets that as text.&nbsp;&nbsp;Instead, try going to the menu bar and select Insert.&nbsp;&nbsp;Then select Advanced, and then Java Applet.&nbsp;&nbsp;Then you can insert the code and the applet information.<br><br> <p>Linda Adams<br><a href=mailto:Garridon@aol.com>Garridon@aol.com</a><br><a href= Adams Online</a><br>I'm a professional writer, published internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back