Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Added Voice mail, Cant receive calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoaacs

Technical User
Jul 10, 2009
US
Today i added a Large Voice Mail card to my existing R7 system , followed instructions on setting up the mailboxes etc.. however now all incoming calls are being greeted by a voicemail attendant like the system is night mode but it isnt (that i am aware of) What other adjustments need to be made?

Thank you

Yes, I did that. Mailboxes appear to be working as users can record their greetings etc..

Currently as lond as the VM card is plugged all incoming calls are getting picked up by the attendant.

Thank you for the reply, Have great weekend

Double check that the BOTH are assigned. If you missed one, you can still access voice mail with Intercom 777, but the lines will be answered by the incorrect port.

I eneded up defaulting the emtire system, re-assigning 78&79 and all is well for now. I just need to figure out how to tweek a for other things now.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back