Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Add new IP Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

srtelengine

Technical User
Mar 31, 2006
US
I am currently running perform II and neew to add a new IP range so I can capture scrrens. I did it a year ago and can;t find my notes. Any help would be appreciated.

It's something like this..

Login to the apps
Technician Mode
Master site
CLS Definitions
Sources Definitions
Click Create sources Wizard
Next
IP Addresses
Enter first IP, (Port is 2102)
Click next
Enter number of sources
enter port amount (Normally 0)
Click save
Go to Dynamic mapping, Sources pool
under CLS Server click add new sources pool
Add the sources to the pool
Click Attach/Detach
Attach the pool of sources to the channels

We are not configured that way. There is a text file that has to be changed, just can not remember where it is on the server. None of our mapping was done via the GUI, it is all text files.

its done via a map file.

in the nicecti\loggers folder you will see the serial number of the logger with a .map extension

open with notepad and add new ip addresses of workstations you want to record.

make sure you have installed screen agent on the work stations.

You will need to restart RCM for the map file to be re read post your changes

nicetechie,
Thanks for the info, just had to jog my memory a little. Maybe you can answer another question. Is there a way to play recording via a phone?

You can replay calls via the phone however you'll require a NICE replay server which utilises dialogic boards. I'm not sure if this is available with older versions of Perform though.

Hi.

In perform II this can be done via a playback server.

However the end of sale date for perform II is june 2008 and end of support is June 1, 2013

Actually looking to upgrade to 3 here pretty shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back