Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Add login(s) to Definity Audix

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXmann

Technical User
Jun 8, 2002
US
Hi there. I log in to our Definity Audix as 'Craft'. How do I go about adding additional login accounts to the system? Thanks.

I don't think that u can. U can try "add login" and then the new login name.
I think that u have to be a superuser or AVaya Init login.

Da-vi'do

P.S. A message to all,if you want to get the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244 first. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Be aware that if u don't answer a question, I usually will not continue to help u.

basicly there are only fixed logins in Audix. They are: VM, SA, Craft, TCA, Root and init. The first three are basicly for service and mainenance. The other logins are for Avaya and lets you change the RTU parameters and gives you access to the CLI of the OS. So, its not possible to add logins.

woops, I need to read the posts better. I thought u were talking about Definity PBX. I agree, u can't add logins to an audix. They are fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back