Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

add different signature for newmail and replies automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramdsrc

Programmer
Nov 6, 2007
US
Hi,

I am new to groupwise and I want to know abt these features in groupwise.can anyone help me in finding solution for these.

1) I need different signature for different mails.when I click new mail it shd be appended with one signature and when I fwd or reply mails it shd add another signature automatically.I know there is a prompt option to choose different sign'tures but I dont want to click on that for every now and then

2) I sent an email to a list of emial ids.now I want to add some more content to the same list of ids.what I am looking for is "Reply all to the mail in sent folder".

3) when I click an attachment I want it to be opened in an application I specify, like when i click a .doc I want it to be opened in MS-word or a pdf in acrobat, not the stupid inbuild app they have in groupwise.

Thanks,
Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back