Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Add a website to go through Site 2 Site VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2009
US
I'm hoping this is a quick one.

I have a site to site VPN tunnel. Remote site is an ASA5505 and main site is a 5520. The tunnel is up and running. At the remote site, the PC's use the tunnel for email, file server and various apps. No any-connect clients.

Ate the main site, we have a contract with an outside vendor that when the users access their website, it recognizes our public IP and lets us in without the end user entering any credentials. There is no VPN connection with this vendor.

On the remote site, I want to route that specific website, which is 199.107.238.205 through the VPN tunnel and then send it out to the Internet.

Any ideas.

On the remote site include the vendor web server as a destination in the tunnel ACL.

On the head end side you will need to:
[ol 1]
[li]Add the vendor web server as a source in the tunnel ACL[/li]
[li]Create a NAT so the hairpinned traffic gets NAT'd to the outside interface[/li]
[li]Enable "same security-traffic intra-interface"[/li]
[/ol]

PSC
[—] CCNP[sub][blue]x3[/blue][/sub] (Security/R&S/Wireless) [•] MCITP: Enterprise Admin [•] MCSE [—]

Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys. And all those other people out there who have no idea what's going on are the cattle. Mooo! --from "Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back