Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

add a User Comments section using Frontpage2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasrever

Technical User
Sep 21, 2006
US
I've spent hours and hours trying to get this to work. I used the search page on this site and, to my surprise, came up with almost nothing.

I want to use Frontpage2003 in order to have a Feedback section, every now and then, at the bottom of a page I work on. The person would write text into the box, press Submit, and the web page would update itself with their comment. I thought this would be easy but I'm spending hours and hours messing with google and the Help section in Frontpage didn't reveal the answer.

This is an example of the type of page I'd want users to be able to comment on:

Is there any link, any guide, any suggestion you have that will make this simpler for me? Better yet -- if there's a program I can use that's compatible with FP that would be great (example, I use Allwebmenus to design my topmenu and it does everything I want without any hassle).

thanks!

dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back