Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

add a single info line at end of detail section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwarren

ISP
Apr 12, 2003
US
i am using an invoice that lists the individual (lineitems) in a detail section...
i want to add a single line after all the lineitems have been printed that says "FREE Report with every order"

i added a formula in a new detail section directly below the lineitem detail section, and it works fine...actually too well... it is printing my "FREE..." statement after every lineitem in multi-item orders....

is there some way i can limit it to just print once after all the lineitems have printed?

thanks for all thoughts....jim

If you make the order a group, then there will be a group footer where you could place you message.

Alternatively, you could use a formula suppression, somethinging like {order.number} = next({order.number}), which would be true for everything except the last.

Madawc Williams
East Anglia, Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back