Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ADC Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aktaton

IS-IT--Management
Jun 5, 2002
US
Greetings:

I used ADC, (Active Directory Connector) to migrate user accounts and mailboxs and I successfully migrated. However, when I tried to create public folder connection agreement I receieved the following error message: "Unable to create an intra-organizational Connection Agreement using the specified Exchange 5.5 sever. The Exchnge 5.5 organization is different from the Exchange 2000 organization. Connection Agreements to different Exchange 5.5 organizations must be created as inter-organizational Connection Agreements. Select the inter-organizational Connection Agreement checkbox on the Advanced page before continuing." When I clicked the advanced tab to select the option "This is inter-organizational connection agreement", it is grayed out. Any Ideas?

Thank you in advance.

you're logged on as administrator rather than svcXChAdmin or someone else. Right? (sorry, had to ask)

Yes, I logged on as Administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back