Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Actuate 11 - ROI crashes (corrupted ?), but only when TOCNeeded option is set to "Yes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

seba991

Programmer
Oct 22, 2012
BE
Hello World,

I have a problem with my reporting in Actuate 11.

When I activate the option "TocNeeded" of my report, it seems the ROI crashes.

In the viewer window, I can see the quantity of page generated evolve normally when my report is building... (1,2,3,4,...) and I can see in the status bar "viewing page 1 of 1,2,3,4...".

At a certain time, however, it seems the ROI is corrupted or something like that, and the viewer displays "viewing page 1 of 0" (and the arrows used to scroll through the pages of the report disappear). When I try to open the ROI, it says "this report does not contain anything".

When I desactivate the option "TOCNeeded", the report is built completely without errors.

I tried to debug but didn't find anything.

When I try debugging in step-by-step mode, I receive an uncomprehensible error when trying to close the POSM memory in rptroot.bas (--> after my main Report component is finished...)

I don't know where to look / what kind of error to search as I made many modifications in my reporting with "TOCNeeded" option desactivated and get this error now when I want to activate it again.

Recently, I tried to use a "render profile" but I set back the render profile option to the default values and this didn't solve my problem... so this is most likely not the cause of the problem.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks for your help,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back