Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ActiveX mapping/functionality onto Java Applet w/ V++6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Blessing

Programmer
Feb 25, 2000
US
<i>this probally isnt the perfect forum for this post, but if you've looked at the VJ++ forum there hasnt been a post in months other than mine, and that whole time theres only been 3 posts. So i'm gona post this one here anyways.</i><br>
<br>
I want to know if i can use the WFC to create a visual representation to a ActiveX control, use a com wraper on the control and map the java's buttons/GUI to the commands of the ActiveX.<br>
<br>
(the goal of this is to be able to port the functionality of the ActiveXs made in VB/VC++ so that it is compatible for netscape users) <br>
<br>
<p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML, ASP(somewhat), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back