Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ActiveX Calendar Control 7 Help Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2002
US
I am using Access 2000, Calendar Control 7 on a windows 2000 system.

I have placed a calendar control on a bound form. Looks good, works good if you use the navigation buttons for the form. But the minute you start using the "buttons" for the dates the record information is not displayed in the table bound text boxes and I get a warning message stating "the changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key or relationship....."

How do I get around this ? this is the first time that i have used calendar control or even an active x component.

I plan an distributing this application to others and need to be able to use the day "buttons" to retrieve bound information.

I have the calendar control control source property set to the date field of the table that the bound form is created from.

any suggestions??? (i can't even do a search on this forum because the search function is down - for a while now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back