Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ActiveSync and Exchange 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrock

IS-IT--Management
Jan 29, 2008
Hello all,

I am about to throw my this Moto Q and the exchange server out the nearest window if I cant get some help. Now that i got that out of the way here is the issue. I cannot get this MotoQ with ActiveSync OTA to work wirelessly. I started out getting the error 0x85010014. So I scoured the net and found MS KB artice 817379 which instructed me to create a mirror of the /exchange Virtual Directory and disable SSL and Create a Reg edit to point the ExchangeVDir key to the new Virtual Directory So I did that and now i get error 0x8510001. And now the funny thing is that I cant hit anymore without getting an internal server error. I have SSL (Self Signed) on the OWA and I installed the Root Certificate on the phone using the utility provided by Sprint. That Seems to be ok because before installing the certificate it would complain about the authority. Does anyone out there have any other suggestions? Also in the properties of the /Exchange /OMA /Exchweb /MicrosoftActive sync I have Integrated windows Auth. and Default Auth enabled and I have anonymous access disable. I have my company.local in the domain and the realm? is that correct?

Any help would likely stop me from going crazy so I will thank you in advance.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back