Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Active VOIP lines Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

adame11

Programmer
Sep 22, 2004
CA
I have currrently installed 4 Voip trunks on a BCM 400 4.0 all trunks were active yesturday when I left, now are missing, does anyone have any ideas?

Sorry my mistake it's a BCM 50 rls2.0. Im currently working on two systems, sorry for the confusion

If your looking for the 4 VoIP trunks in the BCM monitor, they sometimes disappear if inactive for a period of time. If your looking under config-telephony-lines-active voip lines and no trunks are listed, it sounds like perhaps a licencing issue.

What do you mean by "Missing" please explain.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

the lines were no longer in Active VOIP lines, i have corrected the problem by applying Smart update 2 and doing a cold reset of the telephony thanks for the help guys... not sure why they where there one day and gone the next but either way i have seemed to have the problem under control.

We had this same issue on a BCM 400 4.0 voip trunks was working fine and stopped.You look in active voip line and nothing shows up calls over IP fail.
Neither a reboot or powercycle would restore it also took applying smart update system to restore the 32 active voip trunks and allow voip trunk calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back