Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Active sync help for Pocket PC 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpsteve

IS-IT--Management
Feb 13, 2004
US
Help, I am trying to sync my calendar on my Pocket PC 2003 with my Outlook 2000. Everytime I receive 6 unsolved appointments. I cannot find these appointments on either computer. MS help gave me two sync log files to look at for help but they did not help much. They list the unresolved files, but not where or how to find them. It lists the error as 'SaveChanges failed.: Appointment, oid = 0xA0015AE, dwFlags = 0x2. Error = 0x8004010F' for example. Does anyone know how to find these appiontments, and how to delete them? thank you in advance.

I'm not entirely sure, but I would guess that if you set one device to overwrite the other, instead of a mutual sync, this would take care of the rogue appointments (then, you could set it back to how you want it to behave).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back