Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Active /Standby enablement server

Status
Not open for further replies.

msk69

MIS
May 29, 2020
PK
We have two AES configured as redundant AES using the avaya document. The problem is that the active/standby status change twice or three times or some day more than three randomly, services gets restart and active AES became standby and standby goes active. Checked at network area with LAN techs but everything seems to be fine. can somebody help why are AES status toggling? It is AES 8.1 and it is configured with ACR.

I'd rule out network issues and after that open a ticket with Avaya and have them pull logs. All the times I've administered AES I have yet to this day seen them used in a fully HA manner. It's always been the case where the software reaching out to AES for station/agent state was configured with a primary and secondary AES, and usually the reason the software would reach out to the secondary was when the primary had licensing limits reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back