Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Active Directory and Novell edir on same Citrix Farm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

plarrondo

MIS
Mar 8, 2006
US
My company has had exclusively a Novell Edir environment and we have Citrix Presentation 4.0. We are going to have a limited AD put in place for other LDAP reason. I would like to know if the username and passwords are the same for novell and AD will this work in the Citrix Farm? Also, We have users that access through the Web interface and this is config.xml file is setup for the novell login, if we have AD users can we setup a web link config.xml file for that domain so users can get in? I am not as familiar with a mixture of AD and Novell, is there any documentationin Presentation 4.0 I can look at? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Paul L.

if you are using ad and edir then i assume that you are using idm to keep in sync. if this is the case then it depends what you are publishing

i only publish an app and the users just use the AD password but nds works fine as well - it's just easier for the web site if its AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back