Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Active Agent IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

inframen1

IS-IT--Management
Feb 4, 2015
US
Hi all,
Is there a way to run a report in Avaya CMS Supervisor v.16.3 to display "active" and "inactive" agent IDs on the switch? We are currently doing some housekeeping in our Avaya and need this information to avoid wasting resources.
Thank you very much for your help

inframen

Modify a historical agent login/logout or attendance monthly/weekly/daily report to allow for multiple agent logins. Modify the table to include the agent name and/or ID and run the report.

You'll be limited to 1,000 agents.

Or you can install the CMS ODBC drivers and access the tables directly and export them into an Excel spreadsheet for comparison. Or someone with SQL query skills could create a query to compare an export of agent IDs from the pbx against these tables and report on agent IDs that haven't logged in for X months/weeks/days.

- Stinney
"Scire ubi aliquid invenire possis, ea demum maxima pars eruditionis est"

"To know where to find anything is, after all, the greatest part of education"

It might be easier to do it from the CM: Use 'list agent-loginID staffed' and 'list agent-loginID unstaffed'. The reports can be exported.

Kevin

But that only shows you agents currently logged in, if someone is out that day or on vacation for a week it doesn't mean that they are no longer active in the system.

You could also just export all agent IDs from the PBX and compare to an HR employee list.

- Stinney

Stinney- When I use the historical agent attendance monthly report I can only put in one agent login at a time ? How are you modifying it to allow up to 1000 ?

When I attempt i get the pop up " A single value must be entered in this field. Ranges and lists are not allowed "

You have to modify the report. Go to File | Design and then Edit | Inputs, and check the multiple value checkbox for Agent input. Save it with a different name and then run it from the Designer category.

- Stinney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back