Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Activating Message Waiting Lights with DPT integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

cray27249

Vendor
Mar 27, 2003
MD
I have a customer with a KXTD-1232 and a TVS voicemail system. We have been able to get everything working with the exception of the message waiting lights. We are using DPT integration. I have plugged in with my laptop and checked all parameters. I have used the trace to view what the voicemail is doing. It claims that it has turned on the message waiting light. The fields for Message Waiting are blank under the DPT integration field. Comparing with what is listed in the manual this should be correct. I have not tried the 701X / 700X that I have read about here. Will it allow me to populate these fields using DPT? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Curtis Ray
Raycomm Inc

tell tvs to light a light for every message in cos !did you use quick setup when you fired off the tvs?try lighting light from a station to see if that works with 701
codes. have you rebooted the tvs they do weired things like stop lighting lights from time to time.i am assuming you
have told the and check to see that your integratiuon is set for the td?

The fields should not be blank. Message waiting on is 701X message off is 700X. Enter these and it'll work. There has always been this bug. Half the time I do a quick setup, the message on/off sequence is blank. Like cwc3 said, doing the quick setup again will also fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back