Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACTION SCRIPT FOR A MULTIPLE VECTOR FOLDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Oct 24, 2008
SE
I have about 1000 logotypes in post script vectorgraphics whom I want to blend in certain manner.

The animation should act as followed:
A alphachannel vector logo appears on the screen and stays alone for to seconds untill another alphachannel logo cover the previous whereas alpha´s. The covering stays for less than a tenth of a second before it partly(within a circular mask)starts blending/sinking in to the previous untill they are equally visible. However parts outside the circular mask just stays overlapped in the alpha. The same thing is to happend with the following files.

I now wonder if there is any chance doing a scripted framework for this funktion of masking and blending in order just to import a whole folder of vector logos and avoid the hussle of importing, timestretching, blending and masking them all manualy.

Thanks for letting me know, maybe it's more sufficiant working in another program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back