Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Action Items for Project Managers/ Program Managers

Status
Not open for further replies.

meganwale

IS-IT--Management
Jul 5, 2018
IN
How do you as Project Managers stay on top of multiple projects action item lists. In some cases, many of the action items actually sit with other people. I've tried spreadsheets, One-note, Outlook tasks, and Trello, only spreadsheets templates or status reports seem to have really good for me. But I was looking something more to it example something with check boxes too. I'd love to hear what others have been successful with.

You can check ProjectManagement.com. Basic membership is free and Full membership is included if you are a member of PMI. There are lots of downloads at that site. You can also check pmhut.com and projectsatwork.com. And there are many more than the one you linked. Did you link that one for any particular reason?

You can also check my FAQ in this forum, faq731-7644
I will say, however, that the links are 5 years old and I have not validated them in awhile.

==================================
advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained with sarcastic simplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back