Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Act for the Web

Status
Not open for further replies.

kistinga

Technical User
Apr 1, 2007
US
Hello-

we are using Act Premium 2011 and on our web version, one of the drop down list is cutting off the last 3rd of the list, but the complete list is available on the desktop version.

thank you!
Anna Kisting

What version of ACT! (full build from help | about)?
Is the list large?
Have you tried scrolling down?
Could their be a bad character it the last item (or next item)?
Does this happen for all users?
How about trying a different browser (eg Firefox)?

Posting a screen-shot of how it's cut off might help

Regards,
Mike Lazarus
ACT! Evangelist
GL Computing, Aust
Join the LinkedIN ACT! Fanatics Group

This is the version of Act that we are using: Sage ACT! Premium (Web) 2011 Version: 13.0.379.0

Yes, the list had a few hundred entries on it. I have tried scrolling down. I don't think that it is a bad character. Yes, it happens for all users. I have tried another browser and I still have the problem

I'm posting an image of the cut off. It is cutting off anyone who's last name begins with P-Z (and some of the O's).

Thank you!

It is a list of all of the Physicians at at our hospital. I preloaded it in before we went live with our database. It would not let me attach an image of it.

Is there a setting in act somewhere that will allow more entries in a drop down list?

Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back