Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Act 2008 Scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Technical User
Feb 28, 2005
GB
Firstly let me apologise if this has been asked before. I have had a good look around but very hard to get correct description. I am looking to setup Act for our telesales staff but they have been with us for about 6 months now and some detail is still geetting missed. I would to have a tick sheet appear each time they make a call and when they have completed the contact detail update it would close.

I will give an example.

If we contacted the client it might be to speak to a decission maker but if they could not get the decission maker. We would like the telesales individual to have script or a list of questions.

What type of house
How many rooms
What colour
etc etc and when the have finished clos the contact and move to the next.

Sorry if this seems fague but I guess I want Act to prompt them for the info. Is thif possible and if not can anyone recommend a system for this.

Thanks,

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back