Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Act 2007, Outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbowling

Technical User
Feb 6, 2009
US
I cannot get the Act history to record my emails. I unchecked "Use Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit emails' in my outlook, I went under my History tab in Act and my options are correct, I have all dates, all types, and all users selected. I clicked on an email in Act and sent it. It is still not showing under my history. Everything else show, faxes, changes, etc.

Is there anything else I can do to get the history to record my emails?

Version 9.0.1.162

I have added the Act Database as an address book. I went to Mail Setup, Email Accounts, Add a new directory or address book, Additional Address books, selected Act address book, and it says it already exists cannot specify twice. So with that said, I am assuming I have it.

There is not an Act tab in my Outlook Options, I am using Outlook 03 and I only have Preferences, Mail setup, mail format, spelling, security, other.

Thanks, it was the very last option, making sure it wasn't disabled, but it finally worked! Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back