Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACSS Prep - Jenne

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
Hello all,

I will be going to Ohio next month to Jenne for the ACSS Cert Course. Any suggestions on prep? I have been programming 500v2's for 4 years now however we are a smaller business and I very rarely touch Server Edition so this will be my weak point. I know the course will most likely teach me mostly what I need however I like to be prepped even before. Are there documents avail for prepping myself?

Thank you!

I think I saw a practice exam once but can't remember any more where. I would say google is your friend and patience.

There are only a few server edition questions in the exam and SE is not much different. Make sure you have the limits of sites, users etc. in your head as that will help.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

yeah there is a document library for ACCS on support.avaya.com
just learn the hell out of all the docs in that. Maybe leave the performance management data dictionary for last as that one explains the ins and outs of the database/reporting.

Bucky101: The only documents I was able to find are 10 years old on Avaya Learning. Can you point me in the correct direction?

ACSS_ll5xll.png

holdmusic34: Thank you. I reached out to Avaya and they don't have anything. That's OK, Ill be going to Jenne however you can never prep too much.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back