Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACS R6 with PVM Large

Status
Not open for further replies.

RingTHIS

Programmer
Aug 23, 2012
US
Hello,
Customer has an ACS R6 with PVM Large vm that is configured for 14 mailboxes. I received a call indicating that ext. 16 is not able to accept messages due to the mailbox being full but when I go into it, there are no messages. I have reinitialized the mailbox, I have tried the #728 but to no avail, and I have also re-assigned the vm box to an available extension but I get the same "mailbox is full" message. I then transferred around to almost all of the remaining 13 mailbox extensions, and I found that about 4-5 of them are giving me the "mailbox is full" message, however, the remaining mailboxes are able to take messages. It almost appears that the aggregate amount of allowed time has been surpassed, but if that was the case, then why wouldn't I be getting it on ALL mailboxes? Any thoughts? Thank You in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back