Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACS Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerryPFL

MIS
Mar 18, 2002
US
I have an ACS 308 R3 processor that has lost the transformers that powers the unit. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can locate any replacement parts for the unit?

I have been unable to locate any wiring diagrams that would indicate what the output voltages are etc so that I can locate a replacement.

Any assistance is appreciated as the system is completly dead at this time and I have no backup system.

Hi GerryPFL,
The unit has a switchmode power supply. The transformers are designed special for that power supply. ACS 3.0 units had issues with the power supply overheating, normally taking out the switching FET.
Get the unit upgraded or purchase an upgraded supply PCB. There are members on this forum that will help. If you lost a transformer, then someone has been playing inside most likely.
-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back