Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Acrobat Multi-Page Printing Cant Print in Proper Page Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMasterJ

Technical User
Oct 29, 2008
US
So I am using the multi option for printing, because I want 2 pages to show per landscape 8.5x11 with borders on each page.

However for some reason I cant make it print in the correct order, meaning, in a real book, the ODD page is always on the right.

When I printed the first time, it printed

PAGE 189 (Blank Page)

so I decide I insert a blank page at the very beginning of the doc, HOPEFULLY pushing the 189 over to the right side and be like this

PAGE 188 PAGE 189

Instead it does this:

PAGE 189 PAGE 190

What other way do I have to edit this to make it right?

(I feel like I am back in 1985 typing the "images" like that above LMAO)

Instead of a blank page, insert a page with a white graphic or text on it. Acrobat should recognize there's content on it and not ignore it when printing.

JMasterJ said:

You might notice this forum is not well trafficked because many people register, often up to a decade ago, and never participate in discussion. You get back what you put into something. [bigsmile]

Thanks... this still comes up high on search so someone get on it!

I tried that but the problem is not the page shift, but it seems impossible to change the pages so it starts with 0 or 2 on the left, thats the issue, it always starts with 1... I even tried editing that in MS Word first but its just not taking... I cant believe no one else had a problem with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back