Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACR Contact Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hi ...

I have completed installed and configured Avaya ACR CC, I created the shortcode as follows:

Code: 6XX
Feature: Dial Extension
Telephone Number: 701|>>6N

and in ACR Skillset: Skill Routing Identifier: I entered 601,

In defining this through the document:

Skill Routing Identifier: The shortcode/tag configured in IP Office identifies routing to this skill group. It’s important to know that what is entered into this field must match how it is entered into IP Office Manager or Voicemail Pro.

In IPO Manager, ICR if I put in destination field 601 it routes directly to agents ACR MM1 ( 701 CC ) and then to agents

when programming through the document in section VMPro:

i. In the Destination eld, type in the Contact Center Hunt Group extension previously
created in Avaya IP Office.
iii. In the Description eld, enter the tag (Skill Routing Identifier) of the Avaya Call Reporting
Contact Center Skill Group that you will program later in Avaya Call Reporting Contact Center.

this means to enter the ( 700 HG ) and in the description ( 601 tags).

when doing this, the calls will not route to skill, ring for 30 sec then route to the fallback group.
as the document, in ACR HG, I just added the SIP Extn (700).

on the Xima website, I see an example of how to work with IPO, I see that the entered extension in the VMPro destination is SIP Extension.

what's the correct on all of this ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back