Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACR & Popscreen Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hi ...

I have an ACR system, and the customer needs to configure it with the new ticket system for the Popscreen ticket solution, I am new to this and need more information about it, if any experience with this can answer me or help me.

Here is our inquiries:

Avaya Call Reporting Pop-Screen
The customer needs a new API Integration and Pop-screen with Ticket Solution system.
1. since it's now time for me to work with this integration, and the system is basic ACR, is the contact center agent required for the integration? is the TAPI is required to be installed and integrated by customer and ticket system ( CTI Lic)
2. what is required from the customer to do this integration? the task of the CRM plugin in the API is required from them or from the ticket? solution?
3. from the ticket system, how the link is to be looked to be rented on ACR system ? Please can you provide me the further and all information needed to complete this integration ? from IPO and customer and ticket system .

Your first port of call would be here:

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH'.
The paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

Terry Pratchet

Depending on the API you want to use, you will need the appropriate licences:

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH'.
The paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

Terry Pratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back