Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Acquire TN in Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaceyLaney

IS-IT--Management
May 3, 2007
US
I am having a HARD time acquiring a TN in Configuration using the Web Client. I've used desktop clients for older versions of SCCS, but this is my first time using the web client on SCCS 5.0 (I think that's the version #). Anyway, I'm not sure if there's something special I need to do to acquire the TN. I have the phone programmed, I have the users profile setup, but I've got to get the TN acquired so she can login. On the desktop client, I would just go into Phonesets, add the TN, and pressing the acquire button, but here, I'm lost.

Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Go to Launch Pad-Configuration-Phonesets and Voice ports-scroll down to the bottom row (it should have a star in it) and put the Name in and hit tab to go to the next column. You have to hit tab at the of the row to get the info to save....also check the acquire box and hit tab.

Go to Configuration, Phonesets and Voice Ports. The TN listing should display in the right window pane. Find your TN. Scan to the right and check the "acquired" box.

Now the tricky part: There is no submit button. When you move the curser to a different line, the system automatically performs the action. I like to tab to the next line. Sometimes the action does not update the screen so there is a "Refresh Status" button at the top if you want to be sure your action took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back