Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACQ AS: AST-DN,AST-POSID Missed_ ERL :Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

telklass

IS-IT--Management
Aug 8, 2015
US
Hi all,

i have just got an 2004P2 phone configure on CS1K with the exact TN number,
the agent can log in and log out, but it seems something is missed in the phone 's parameter, also, when he try to make a call, the error message Release and try again appears,
i made an print of this phone's parameters then compare it to another well known phone, two parameter are missed ...

ACQ AS: AST-DN,AST-POSID this line do not exist on the phone and
ERL : is blank,

whereas both these lines above are within the other phone which is works well with ERL : 257.

Please help me to fix this out.

Thanks !

So the first AST is for a third party server to acquire a set for what i would guess is voice recording of key 0 and 1 (So there will also be a prompt AST 0 1)

The ERL is the Emergency Response Location, this can be manually entered or dynamically populated. For example in LD 117 type "prt subnet" if you are using LIS then ERL to Subnet will be printed out.

Neither of these would stop you dialing out. Can you post the full TN details.

Thank you , the phone is actually working now...

AS you said, i ve tried to manually enter an parameter on ERL prompt, it returns an error message ...
The issue was with the CLS...
I just copied \ paste a well known phone, then it 's ok !

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back