Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Acpect commands - programmer guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoronHarel

Programmer
Feb 27, 2010
IL
Can someone send me a link to download the file with the description of all Aspect commands? My help menu was corrupted and i cannot find the file in my PC.

Thanks

Do you still have the file ASPECT.HLP in the Programs directory under your Procomm install? If so, you might try renaming the ASPECT.GID and ASPECT.CNT files to a different name, starting Procomm, and see if you can get into the help file OK at that point.

Do you see any kind of error message when you try to launch the help file?

If you are referring to the DOS version of Procomm then PCPLUS.HLP is not a Windows "hlp" file but rather an ANSI
encoded text file intended to viewed from within the terminal
in ANSI emulation.

If you open it with Windows Notepad it will look like garbage. However if you open it with DOS EDIT. You should be able to view it or at least most of it.

IF you need to replace the PCPLUS.HLP file then you can download from ftp://212.1.84.19/pub/procomm2fixed.zip and extract PCPLUS.HLP

IF you need the ASPECT Programmers Manual for Procomm 4.8 WINDOWS VERSION. it is available for download from Symantec's FTP site here:

ftp://ftp.symantec.com/public/english_us_canada/products/procomm/ver4x_win/manuals/pc5u.pdf

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back