Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

acod 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

atbw3

Technical User
Nov 2, 2006
JO

if we have a route with acod 089. ( 089 is the acod for mobile telephone).

now if i want to dial to mob. phone : first i need to dial 089 to get the line . then again i have to dialthe mobile number 089 xxxxx.

my question how can i dial just once 089 to get the line and to concider it as amobile code. ( i dont know how to use the del. or inser digit )

you will need to use a dsc with insert.. i can't post the code but someone will.. if you change that acod to a vacant number then use 089 as a distant steering code you could just dial 089 plus.. you could add it as a spn and dial it after ac1 as well.. there is a decent faq here that can help get you started with bars.. it's not as hard as it seems, if i can modify it, anyone can

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

As John change the ACOD on the route to another vacant number. Then in
ld 86:
REQ new
CUST x (customer number)
FEAT RLB
RLI xxx (spare RLI number 89 might be a good one)
|
ROUT xx (number of the mobile route)
|
enter all the way out

Ld 87
REQ new
CUST x
FEAT cdp
TYPE DSC
DSC 089
FLEN xx (length of the full number including the 089)
|
RLI xxx (RLI number used above)
|
enter all the way out job done

This will route any number starting 089 to the route specified in the RLI it will do nothing to it as no DMI (digit manipulation was set in the RLI)

Thanks jhon,bignose21 and sory that too late to reply, the reason that i have a problem with my membershib registration tow days ago, and it not solve tell now, so i regester with new handle as atbw4 instead atbw3 wich i hope to go back to it as soon as the website solve the problem.

now concerning my question, do u mean that to leave the acod in RDB empty, and if i put the flen 9 digits , do i have to programe insert as 9 ??

nope you have to set the ACOD to some thing (doesnt matter what only usually used in route testing).

If the flen is 9 then the switch will wait for you to dail 9 digits for example 089123456 the DSC programmed in LD 87 recognise the 089 waits for the further 6 digits (Flen 9) then sends it to the RLI programmed in LD 86 which forwards it to the Route specified, and as no DMI was set it uses DMI 0 which does nothing to the number, so it sends 089123456 out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back