Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

atbw3

Technical User
Nov 2, 2006
JO
need help how to program direct acod 089 & 088 to access mobile tellular root then immidiatly to dial the dest.number.

what i mean if i want to dial from my mobile phone i will dial 088xxxxxx or the other mobile company is 089xxxxxx.a from the Option 11 I creat 2 roots for them with acod 50 & 51 .but the customer wants to dial direct the number without acod (089XXXXXX ), but the problem that they have already assigned 0 for attendant console.wich mean that i can`t use 089 or 088 as acod??

any idea pls.

Can you not chg the ACOD or thr routes to accomodate your scenerio?

Are you sure you are talking about access codes (LD 16 ACOD) or some type of speed call listing? Sorry, just not understanding what it is you are trying to do.

MIKE

The numbers 01 till 09 are free if you change the 0 for the Attendant to 00. This can be a solution.

Ok , good solution to change 0 to 00, but but also what i need how to use the 089 as apart of dialed digits, using i think the RLI ,del & insert digits. if possible pls progrming steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back