Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACOD Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

srachmaninoff

IS-IT--Management
Jun 2, 2008
US
I want to tear down an old paging route and rebuild it as a COT or WAT route for a new zone paging device. When I rebuild the route with the associated trunk and enter the ACOD, I get a fast busy with "RELEASE AND TRY AGAIN." I am using the same ACOD that the old route had. I even tried a new ACOD to see what happens and I get the same thing. Does any body have any suggestions on what the problem may be?

In the route remove the number 1 from the TGAR. Remove using X1 at the prompt.

Check out your TGAR/TARG on the trunk and the set you are trying to dial from. That is probably where your issue is.

Excellent! That did the trick. I can now access the trunk and I get the paging tone from the Valcom device. However, when I input a DTMF tone to access a paging zone, the trunk disconnects. I get an error message ERR404 = "No default tree exists." Do you have any thoughts on that one?

In LD49, prt the fcr table and add an entry for CRNO

REQ prt
TYPE fcr
CUST 0
CRNO 0

CRNO 0
INIT ALOW

he nailed it.. nfcr was used back when local acod was 9... you could init an allow table and deny 1 or 0.. down toward the bottom of your route you will see 1=0 2=0, etc.. so when you build crno as an allow, it allows all 1st digits

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I am still experiencing a problem. When the trunk access code is entered, along with the page zone number, there is a 5 to 10 second delay before the talk path is established and the conversation is broadcast. It looks like the Option 11 is waiting for a maximum number of digits to be dialed before connecting and then times out. Does anyone have any suggestions for this problem?

HI,
you can finish dialing by # .
Do you use CDP ? is the FLEN set to the right number of digit ?

No, I do not use CDP, which is one of the issues that confuses me about this configuration. The way I had to make this work was to use FCR in LD 49, as described in the earlier posts of this thread. Do you have any additional thoughts?

Did you build your WAT or COT trunk as LOP or LDR?

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

In the RDB
Toggle the MANO prompt ~and/or~
Set the TIMR EOD and ODT to 128

May need both

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

The trunks are built as COT LOP trunks. I will try the rdb adjustment.

How do I change the TIMR values? Do I have to tear down and rebuild the route in order to change that?

LD 16 REQ CHG
Then at CNTL, type YES
Then you will get to TIMR

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

LD 16
REQ: CHG
TYPE: RDB
CUST: 0
ROUT: xx
(hit return to)
CNTL: YES
TIMR: EOD 128
TIMR: ODT 128
(hit return out)

Here is a printout of a zone paging setup we have using a WAT route and trunk. It works fine:

DES PAGING
TN 020 0 00 07
TYPE WAT
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
XTRK EXUT
FWTM NO
TIMP 600
BIMP 3COM
AUTO_BIMP NO
TRK ANLG
NCOS 0
RTMB 6 1
NITE
SIGL LOP
SUPN NO
AST NO
IAPG 0
CLS UNR DTN CND ECD WTA LPR APN THFD SPCD
P10 NTC
TKID
AACR NO
DATE NO DATE

ROUT 6

TYPE RDB
CUST 00
DMOD
ROUT 6
DES PAGING
TKTP WAT
NPID_TBL_NUM 0
SAT NO
RCLS EXT
VTRK NO
NODE
DTRK NO
ISDN NO
PTYP ACO
AUTO NO
DNIS NO
ICOG OGT
SRCH LIN
STEP
ACOD 68
CPP NO
TARG 02
CLEN 1
OABS
TIMR ICF 512
OGF 512
EOD 13952
DSI 34944
NRD 10112
DDL 70
OOD 1
ODT 4096
RGV 640
FLH 510
GRD 896
SFB 3

IENB 5
TFD 0
LEXT 100
SST 3 0
NEDC ETH
FEDC ORG
CPDC NO
SPCT IMM
HOLD 02 02 40
SEIZ 02 02
RGFL 02 02
RVSD 08 31
ILLR 02 02
CDR NO
MUS NO
MANO NO
EQAR NO
FRL 0 0
FRL 1 0
FRL 2 0
FRL 3 0
FRL 4 0
FRL 5 0
FRL 6 0
FRL 7 0
OHQ NO

PAGE 002

OHQT 00
TTBL 0
ATAN NO
OHTD NO
PLEV 2
ALRM NO
ART 0
SGRP 0
ARDN NO
AACR NO

I have seen delay in the talk path on analog sets. Are you experiencing it with analog and digital, just analog, or just digital? You can also change your trunk from LOP to LDR with a start type of IMM. I have seen that work before.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back