Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACL damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

kleuchte

IS-IT--Management
Nov 5, 2001
DE
Hi,
I get a message "Access control list damaged" in Domino 5.08 German when I try to open a user's mail database. Now I can't open the ACL properties or the mail database. Is there any command to delete the ACL's or to rebuild it. I have no backup of this file. It's only one file with this problem.
Thank you.

The only thing I can think of is to replace the design of the database - assuming that you have the database designed from a template. If it is not based on a template, I think you may be stuck. The template is replaced by the following method:

Open the database in question. Go to File/Database/Replace Design. You are then prompted for with a location to get the template from. Choose the appropriate template server and template name, then choose replace. It will ask you if you are sure you want to do this, then it will go ahead and replace the template - the whole design structure.

If this does not work, I do not know how to fix it.

Hope it helps
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back