Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Acer 4x4x32 Burning Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladin

ISP
Feb 5, 2000
US
When I burn cd's the program (Adaptec 4.0) will first skip a track, try to burn the next track then spit the cd out, giving this error.

T0100: I/O error (0F/6B/FE) - Unexpected error
T7728: TrackWriter warning - Operation continues
T0100: I/O error (0A/74/F4) - Unexpected error
T7728: TrackWriter warning - Operation continues
D0100: I/O error (03/02/00) - CD-Recorder error - cannot seek to the requested location

I have tried cleaning up system resources and all that jazz but nothing seems to help. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Ladin
matchu_14@hotmail.com

Build computers, C++, Tech support for 1 1/2 years, Web Development using MySQL, MINTI, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, KPT6, Eyecandy4000, Homesite, and of course, HTML.

Hmm, the only advice i can really offer is don`t use adaptec!, I got Adaptec easy Cd Creator with my new writer the other week, it spoilt pretty much a 3rd of all disks written, and wrote slow. I changed cd writer software to Nero (which ran my old writer, but apparently didn`t support my new one, which it seemed to anyway), and since then its written every disc perfectly with no errors and at its proper speed. Nero can be downloaded from

Enjoy

Malakili

Thank you, I will try that. Ladin
matchu_14@hotmail.com

Build computers, C++, Tech support for 1 1/2 years, Web Development using MySQL, MINTI, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, KPT6, Eyecandy4000, Homesite, and of course, HTML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back