Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACE Exam Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkom

Technical User
Oct 9, 2003
US
Hi All,
Happy New Year.
I'm taking my ACE exam next month and am looking for any help/suggestions for studying for this.

Thanks,

Learn everything to do with IPO bar nothing so you can do everything without a manual.

ACE - Avaya Certified Expert
ACI - Avaya Certified Instructor

Any advise on the ACA?
Where is the best place to take the exams?
And which are the exams I should choose.
I have already inctalled over 50 IPO's and prety much know it all.

Isaac Braca
CTO / ICCS & Co., LLC.
Email: braca at iccsllc.com

ICCS, Your Premier IT Partner, is a NYC Based Avaya Business Partner and IT Consulting Firm.

Do you have your ctp2007 or 2002 or the Communication Networking Associate Exam ?

Do you have a login at avaya university ?

check it out

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

i dont have my ctp2007
how difficult is that?

yes i have a login to avaya-learning.
i have passed the sales and implementation assesments for ip office 3.0, 3.1, 4.0 and 4.1 deltas

Isaac Braca
CTO / ICCS & Co., LLC.

ICCS, Your Premier IT Partner, is a NYC Based Avaya Business Partner and IT Consulting Firm.

It is a lot of learning
Just pump it in your head and take the exame :)
After or before that go to aca and do the exam for ipoffice
Keep manager vm[ro client etc etc ready
I you do not know the answer then look for it

Where can I get some course material for the cpt2007?

Isaac Braca
CTO / ICCS & Co., LLC.

I don't know, it is the lates one

I found the CTP test more difficult than the ACS test. The ACE is a totally different story. I left feeling good about it but I must have missed something. And unfortunately I changed jobs the week after and never got my email about what to work on.

Like PG said, know it all and be comfortable with it without having to look it up. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back