Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACDN Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

zstic78

Technical User
Sep 29, 2006
US
Happy New Year to you all! I have been trying to get detail on extensions, and ACDN for our CS1ks and came across a couple like the one below. I called the ext 7750 and its RNA. There is no NCFW, I don't see any other redirect options. A Call trace (below) shows 7750 being dialed I hear ring but nothing else. Can anyone else see how/why the number rings when called? Would an ACDN configured as such terminate at a receptionist (which is unmanned atm)? I would think I would see that in the trace though.

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 7750
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 10
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL YES
CWLF 2
CWLW 4
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML YES
RDNA NO
LABEL_KEY0 NO
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 16
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
SIPQ NO
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 0
CWNT NONE

CALL TRACE
.14:28:42 16/01/2018
VTN 100 0 01 01
KEY 0 MCR MARP ACTIVE VTN 100 0 01 01

ORIG VTN 100 0 01 01 KEY 0 MCR MARP CUST 0 DN 83306 TYPE 1140
SIGNALLING ENCRYPTION: INSEC
MEDIA ENDPOINT IP: 53.204.206.106 PORT: 5200
TERM NONE
TDTN 116 SLOT 1 PTY SLOT 1
DIAL DN 7750
MAIN_PM ACD AUX_PM ACD_WAITING_LO
TALKSLOT NONE
EES_DATA:
NONE
QUEU ACD
CALL ID 0 9309

if you ring an ACDN with no members and no NCFW it just rings, thats normal or am i missing something?

@KCFLHRC it shows an ACDN
REQ: prt
TYPE: dnb

CUST 0
DN 7750
DATE
PAGE
DES

DN 7750
TYPE ACDN

@bignose21, If that is the case then I guess there is nothing left to trace. I have not come across this before but I will test your theory. Thanks for the feedback!

Bignose is correct. An ACD with no members and no call forward will just RNA all day and all night. It would be strange to build an ACD like that since all it is doing is tying up a DN.

Awesome @Wanebo thanks for the verification (and saving me a minute to test that. There are a couple of them like that so I will remove them. The knowledge in this group is fantastic!

Yep, if it shows no TN's on a DNB and there is no NCFW then it's bogus. The MAXP 10 would be a give away that it's not a Dummy Que

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back