Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD XMWK ISSUE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK5426

Technical User
Jun 19, 2013
US
Hey All,
I just built my first acd small 5 agents and I added a xmwk for the voice mail if callers extend the 60 second wait time in hold queue. I have 3 issue i am hoping the experts can help with. The Symposuim CDN transfers to the ACd if all agents are busy the are held with music for 60 then told they are going to voice mail. at that point i get 4 rings to voicemail what i would like is to have no rings just go to voicemail greeting. 2.at the same time caller are going to voice mail key 12 is flashing on the agents. 3 when all agents are busy the first call goes to voicemail the second caller gets a busy signal. how do i correct without adding a roll over. Thanks all I have printed a TN ACD as well thanks
DES 2216
TN 005 0 00 15
TYPE 2216
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
AOM 0
FDN 4777
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 6
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU 0000
LNRS 16
XLST
CLS CTD FBD WTA LPR MTD FNA HTA TDD
MWA LMPX RMMA SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRA NID OLA VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUA DNDA CFXD ARHD FITD CNTD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC MCBN
CDMR
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 4777
LHK 4
LPK 3
PLEV 02
CSDN
SPID NONE
AST
IAPG 0
AACS YES
ACQ AS: TN
ASID 17
SFNB 2 5 6 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 19
SFRB 1 2 15
USFB 1 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 12 13 14 15
CALB 1 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12
FCTB
ITNA NO
DGRP
PRI 01
MLWU_LANG 0
DNDR 0
RMTN
KEY 00 ACD 4628 0 5628
AGN
01 NRD
02 MSB
03 SCR 4655 0 MARP
CPND
NAME JENNIFER MELENDY
XPLN 16
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
04 XMWK 4777 2628
05 TRN
06 AO6
08 ASP
09 DSP
10 DWC 4628
11 ACNT
12 SCN 2628 0 MARP
CPND
NAME FLOOD VOICEMAIL
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
13 ADL 16
14 ADL 16 918003313282
15 XMWK 4777 4655
ACD
>LD 23
ACD000
MEM AVAIL: (U/P): 2343046 USED U P: 571515 132862 TOT: 3047423
DISK RECS AVAIL: 256
ACD DNS AVAIL: 242 USED: 58 TOT: 300
REQ PRT
TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 4628

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 4628
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 5
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 30
FRT 2
SRRT 35
SRT 46
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW 4777
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP YES
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT 300
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN 3777
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 21
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
LABEL_KEY0 NO
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 5
CWNT NONE

OK, so:

1: You will need to indicate how you are getting to mail. I have similar setups and it does not take 4 rings to answer. Also, do you have enough channels in your mail so that you are not actually queing up to be answered?

2: You will not get a mail indication on the XMWK until you have a message left. Thats how it works.

3: I think that your rationale is flawed. If all agents are busy, then if you hand off the next call to mail..... that is the end of involvement of the ACD. The next call in then is "the next call waiting" which will then go to mail under your logic.

1. The symposium hands the call to voice mail
2. I understand how indication works and was not the question or part of any question. The line is flashing on the actually
key that the did is on. As you are aware to add a xmwk you need to have the extension on each instrument.
3. maybe you didn't read correct or i just didn't make it clear. If all agents are busy the wait in the queue for 60 seconds then if still busy the are told the are going to voice mail. I don't see the flaws or anything wrong with the rationale.

The title of your post is "ACD XMWK ISSUE" so it would be natural to assume you had a problem with message indication.
Since it appears that you have Symposium then you should be using the Symposium application to route the call to voicemail. It appears that the script is transferring the call to DN 2628 on the sets which does not ring.
The script should do a ROUTE CALL to a phantom DN that is DCFW to voice mail or dummy ACDN with no agents that is NCFW to voice mail. The phantom DN should be set up in CallPilot to Express Message to the mailbox.

Thanks i am getting an error message do i create the Phanton 2628 then add to sets? i still have to add as appearance correct and xmwk? when i build phatom i dcfw in ftr correct. Thanks

What's the error message?

The phantom needs a unique DN that does not appear anywhere else. Then add that new DN as an Ext. DN in the CallPilot mailbox for 2628.
You will also need to put the new DN in as a CallPilot SDN that Express Messages to the mailbox 2628.
Finally, the Symposium script ROUTE CALL command will need to be modified to the new phantom DN.

error message was that th dn did not have cfw or dcfw which it cleary did. I will work on this in the am and post results i think i total understand you now. but stay tuned thanks for the help

You are indeed correct..... your initial post is hard to interpret what you really mean.

A few thoughts:

1: You cannot create a phantom and then put the phantom on a button. The logic is then that it is no longer a phantom.

2: Reading between the lines, I am thinking that your 4 rimgs before answer is a call fwd no answer.

3: I have set up what I think you are asking for in my own system. To achieve this is not to bad, but....

a: You will need an analog (could be a digital if needed)extension. You will program it, but there will be no handset attached. You will need to set up a password (SCPW) so you can do a remote call forward to mail. Lock this down so there is no access. Stops ppl using it.

b: Add the newly created analog to button appearances on the agent phones. 3904s are good for this as you can hide it on button 11. Set the key to be no ring.

c: Create the mailbox for the extension. Also add the CDN/s as additional numbers in the box.

d: Create the XMWK on the sets. In my case I had to do 2 as there was a "common" box as well as a personal box.

e: The only way I found to do an announcement that the caller was going to mail was to set an announcement in Symposium saying that. Set is as being "interuptable" that way if an agent frees up, the call will present. Once that plays then do the Route to (extn). In the mail.... a very brief greeting... Leave a message after the tone. You cannot do that in the Symposium as the mailbox needs a brief greeting set else you will get the mail defaults... not what you want.

There are a few variances I can think of, but as a quickie when I built mine..... this works.

Additional info:

Amazing what you remember after the weekend.

The reason for the announcement for mail being provided by Symposium is that there is a Day / Night message by time of day. The company that I contract to does not want applications in the mail, hence the way I did it.

By using a phantom TN you don't need to use a hardware TN that can be used for a real phone. You also don't need to remote call forward or "lock it down".
All you have to do is make it an Extension DN on the mailbox. All the message indication stuff is already in place.

Stanley...

There are reasons for how I did things:

1: You need a physical extension so that you then have a button appearance on the ACD set. This then allows for an XMWK.

2: The SCPW is to remove the "idiot factor". By this I mean that if the call fwd is removed, it is easy to put back in place instead of attempting to instruct a call centre user.

3: The lock it down is so that the extension is not used by the call center agents to call out from. Its a CDR/accountability thing.

4: In my case, there is a personal extension with mail box on the 3905.... plus and "ACD" mailbox that is common over all agents as well. Both light the MWI on the phone, so for convenience there is the XMWK so that the agent does not have to access 2 mailboxs.

You don't need a physical appearance of the mailbox DN to use XMWK. You only need an available unused DN that you can use as the MWI DN.
Your method will work if you have spare TN's and licenses. Phantom TN uses no license or hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back