Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD to Call Pilot to Voicemail of final destination phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

konai

Technical User
Jan 23, 2012
US
I have 7 phones that are part of an ACD Queue that will soon become part of a day / time rotation. An example of one of those sets is in the first code block below. Right now I have a primary ACD number 6004 that rings to voicemail and hits a call pilot program that then plays a message and transfers it to the acd Q 4504. The primary ACD and the one it forwards to is listed below the first example.

I am trying to get it to where when someone dials 6004, they are transfered to one of the 7 phones that is part of the that 4504 Q and go to their voicemail.
i.e. 6004->greeting message->6428->4 rings->voicemail of 6428. Is there a way to add SFA to an ACD ?? or is there something completely different that I am missing? Any help is appreciated.

Code:
REQ: prt
TYPE: 3904
TN   20 0 7 14
DATE 
PAGE 
DES  

DES  F130  
TN   020 0 07 14 
TYPE 3904
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0 
FDN  4445
TGAR 1 
LDN  NO
NCOS 4 
SGRP 0 
RNPG 26 
SCI  0 
SSU  
LNRS 16 
XLST 
SCPW 
CLS  CTD FBD WTA LPR PUA MTD FNA HTA TDD HFA GRLD CRPD STSD 
     MWA LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRA NIA OLA VCE DRG1
     POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
     CFTD SFA MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD 
     ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
     GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD CNTD CLTD ASCD 
     CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD 
     DDGA NAMA 
     DRDD EXR0 
     USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND FLXD FTTC MCBN 

CPND_LANG ENG
RCO  0 
HUNT 4445
LHK  3 
LPK  3 
PLEV 02 
SPID NONE
AST  
IAPG 0 
AACS NO
ITNA NO  
DGRP 
PRI  01 
MLWU_LANG 0 
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0 
KEY  00 ACD 4504 0  556428
         AGN 
     01 NRD 
     02 MSB 
     03 SCR 6428 0     MARP
        CPND 
          NAME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
          XPLN 15 
          DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
     05 DWC 4504
     16 MWK 4445
     17 TRN 
     18 AO6 
     19 CFW 5  6044
     20 RGA 
     21 PRK 
     22 RNP 
     24 PRS 
     25 CHG 
     26 CPN 
     27 CLT 
     28 RLT 
DATE 22 MAY 2013

Code:
REQ  prt
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 6004

TYPE ACD
CUST 0 
ACDN 6004
MWC  NO  
DSAC NO  
MAXP 15 
SDNB NO  
BSCW NO  
ISAP NO  
AACQ NO  
RGAI NO  
ACAA NO  
FRRT 
SRRT 
NRRT 
FROA NO 
NCFW 4445
FNCF NO  
FORC NO  
RTQT 50 
RTQO NRD
SPCP NO  
OBTN NO  
RAO  NO  
CWTH 1 
NCWL NO  
BYTH 0 
OVTH 2047 
TOFT NONE
HPQ  NO 
OCN  NO  
OVDN    
IFDN 
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK 
EMRT 
MURT 20 
RTPC NO  
RAGT 4 
DURT 30 
RSND 4 
FCTH 20 
CRQS 100 
IVR  NO  
OBSC NO  
OBPT 5

Code:
ACDN 4504

TYPE ACD
CUST 0 
ACDN 4504
MWC  NO  
DSAC NO  
MAXP 15 
SDNB NO  
BSCW NO  
ISAP NO  
AACQ NO  
RGAI NO  
ACAA NO  
FRRT 
SRRT 
NRRT 
FROA NO 
NCFW 
FNCF NO  
FORC NO  
RTQT 50 
RTQO NRD
SPCP NO  
OBTN NO  
RAO  NO  
CWTH 1 
NCWL NO  
BYTH 0 
OVTH 2047 
TOFT NONE
HPQ  NO 
OCN  NO  
OVDN    
IFDN 
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK 
EMRT 
MURT 20 
RTPC NO  
RAGT 4 
DURT 30 
RSND 4 
FCTH 20 
CRQS 100 
IVR  NO  
OBSC NO  
OBPT 5

Is the call going to key 0 on the phone with 6428 on it, or are callers pressing an option to go to a specific agent and it is ringing on the actual extension 6428?

Ok right ... I feel like a complete idiot now. I think that using SFA has fixed my problem that I was having previously, but for the sake of better understanding I'll just ask this. The number I am forwarding to is key 3 on each individual's phone. As far as I know the only that has changed since the last time I have tried this is enabling SFA on each individual setup. Each phone has key 0 4504 <- the real ACD that may go back into effect at some point so I don't want to get rid of it. So a person outside would dial ??? 6004 and hit the call pilot program where they will get a message then be forwarded based on time of day and the day itself to an individuals extension where if no one answers they should go to voicemail. This is actually working now but only to one of the sets until I finish creating time blocks.

What happens now?

does call ring to x6428 and never forwards?

Does call get to voice mail but get wrong mailbox or application?

Let us know what is working and where it fails

As far as I know right now this will work correctly on all the phones as soon as I finish the 38 time blocks X.X I tested it two ways once while no one was on the phone in question and once while the phone was in use and it went to voicemail after 4 rings in the first case, and immediately (minus the inital message) in the second case. I had tried to do this several months ago and could not figure it out. The only thing that I have changed is adding SFA to each of the destination phones. So as far as I know this will work the same with 1 or 7 different phones it should not matter since they are all configured identically.

I made a bad assumption when I was testing this because I did not want to disturb the active setup. They are getting calls in on a regular basis. I initially just tried forwarding one of the individual phones to another one to see if would transfer to the second phones voicemail this apparently does not work the same way as forwarding from a call pilot program to one of those individual phones.

Forwarding with the call pilot program works and goes to the destination voicemail instead of the original dialed numbers voicemail.
Forwarding from one of the Q members phones to another one fails to transfer to the destination voice mail box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back