Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbcc1

Technical User
Apr 7, 2005
US
Besides Symposium, does anyone have other ACD software that works with their Meridian Systems. We want to look at a few choices before deciding. We have an Option 81, 2 Option 61's and an Option 11

couple of other load on the market, the problem is when you have problems with interface and nortel doesn't support the 3rd party software. we used a product for a short time called the I3, don't remember the mfg, but it had more problems them it was worth

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

where are you located?

we have a product called CC-Bridge, really smart. Log in any phone (even mobile phones, your phone at home or any other in ACD) and manage it from a pc connected to you company lan (can be via a VPN tunnel from any location)

Like that you can be in one or more ACD queues anywhere..

CC-Bridge, works great, lets you use a dial in style network to log into an acd group from home.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I searched Google but I couldn't find any info on CC-Bridge, do you have a company name or URL I could go to???
Thanks

We are in Lake Worth, (South)Florida. Is there a web site we can go to look up some info so I can pass it along to the managers. They have already looked at Symposium abd Front Range.

There is a company here in SA (actually in the small town I live in) called Electro Dynamics (frontline software). The are full Nortel development partners as far as I know. They have ADS- Agent dialer and ICM. You can develop on their software if need be.
They are international so should be able to help you, and as far as I know it is not to expensive.

Would love to know who I can contact about this product

you can recogmend a vendor or product name, email or phone numbers are not allowed.. they get flagged and the post goes away fyi

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back