Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbarnessmcc

Technical User
Nov 20, 2008
US
I have a CS1000e and call pilot with a few ACD groups defined. I was wondering if it is possible to set some type of priority in the ACD groups to have all calls attempt to always ring on 1 agent dn before checking for the next available agent dn?

Yes, you should see the PRI prompt in the TN profile. Change it accordingly between priorities 1-48.

War Eagle!!

i haven't seen that one yet, but we use symposium so that prompt would not help.. if your not on the latest rls and do not have that prompt.. two ways to go.. if you need reports.. make that set an acd group of 1 and have it innerflow to the working group after x minutes..

if you don;t need reports, make that station a non acd with mcr keys and hunt/fdn to the acd group..

either way all calls would be offered to that user prior to being sent to que for other agents

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Just make that user a PRI 1 and all other agents PRI 2 or higher. It will ring the highest priority agent that is available.

If you are looking to overflow ACD groups to one another, then yes you will need to use Overflow or Interflow.

War Eagle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back