Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Queue Forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

LubbTech

IS-IT--Management
Sep 22, 2003
US
Is there anyway to configure a ACD Queue to forward to another number after a specified number of rings? I know I can NCFW but that treatment does not allow the queue line to ring.

check out the overflow and overfloe threshold, are you getting ringback from a station or ringback waiting for your ran to answer? i set one up for a dispatch area once that just dumped callers into a music route, it let the installers listen to music will waiting. the dispatch people could see the number in que and since it was internal, there was no need for polite recordings.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Progran TOFT (Timed Overflow) and OVDN (Overflow DN). OVDN must be ACD Q, I think. You may get creative with MERMAIL or CALLPILOT and an Application to transfer out to Regular DN if you try hard enough. Use CALLPILOT ACD Q DN for OVDN and play with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back