Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Q TO ACD Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasitek

Technical User
Mar 3, 2003
US
Hello everybody. Here is my situation: 355-4357 is dialed. I this built as ACD DN, i.e.34357. Trust. It is 5 digit dialing in the the Option 81. I have Q NCFW to the "real" ACD Q 31044 where 7 agents reside. Here is what I need to happen in the following scenario: Of the 7 agents, 4 are in MSB, and the other 3 are on their ACD-INCalls key. A call comes into Q34357. Need it answered by FFRT, then held for 10 secs or so, then hear SSRT, then held for 30 secs. or so, then dropped into a VM box. When I dial the Q 31044 internally it works fine. But when I dial 34357 the following happens: FFRT answers; call never goes to SSRT, and never goes to OVDN 31111 which is Voicemail. The call will, however, drop to the first available agent so it will get answered that way....but this help-desk gets busy and they want callers to get attention or go to voicemail. Another note; A call to Q34357 would not even GET answered by the FRRT until I put the same info as in Q31044 on it. So in an effort to make it work, I put everything else the same. I know its not correct, so pleeeeessseee Help! Thanks

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 31044
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 7
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 24
FRT 2
SRRT 20
SRT 30
NRRT
FROA YES
NCFW 32829
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL YES
CWLF 2
CWLW 3
BYTH 0
OVTH 3
TOFT 90
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN 31111
IFDN
OVBU BSY LNK LNK BSY
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
HOML NO
RDNA NO
ACNT
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 16
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 34357
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 1
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 24
FRT 2
SRRT 20
SRT 24
NRRT
FROA YES
NCFW 31044
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL YES
CWLF 2
CWLW 3
BYTH 0
OVTH 30
TOFT 40
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN 31111
IFDN
OVBU BSY LNK LNK BSY
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
HOML NO
RDNA NO
ACNT
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT NO
RAGT 16
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 1

1st things 1st. A call to the q 34357 will not NCFW to q 31044 until there is a free agent, so the RAN treatment will be whatever is on q 34357. Unfortunately, with just basic ACD packages you can't the 1st call to go to voicemail or other destination on a time or overflow situation. I can't remember off the top of my head, but your 2nd call would go to the OVDN as per TOFT, but you may need to change the OVTH setting. Of course, if you had Symposium, all your problems would be cured.

Try changing the real ACD Queue 31044 so the OVTH = 0

OVTH determines how many agents need to be available before calls entering the queue will overflow into the OVDN (31111).
OVTH = 0 should overflow calls when no agents are available.

Cheers,

I got the perfect answer and it works great (Thanks Rick!)
I created a phantom TN, built an 500 set with DN34357, put FTR DCFW on it to ACD DN31044. This is a terrific answer for when you have different telephone numbers dialed into your place of business, but they all need to go to the same Q.....and most important (for me in this case) calls need to be able to drop to a mailbox.

Hope this helps someone else.

There is a difference between using ACD & Phantoms for redirecting calls. If more than 1 call hits aPhantom simultaneously, the 2nd call will fail, usually to the ATTN, if LD15 is set up this way. What this means is that the solution you have chosen is suitable for low call volume, if not use ACD

cheers
Bruce

didn't take time to read all the responses but if it's still broke, asup in your ran route is set to no. works internal, but will not return answer supervision back to the co i.e. check ever step your missing an asup prompt along the call path..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back